As a general reminder, please think carefully before you decide to put anything on the internet. For example, if you voluntarily disclose user information in chat areas or bulletin boards (e.g., comments sections), that information could be seen and used by others, and may result in unsolicited messages from others. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information or other user information you may choose to submit in these public forums. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, please contact us as provided below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove personal information voluntarily disclosed by you in such forums for legal retention purposes or technical limitations (e.g., the data may not be searchable), in which case, we will notify you if we are unable to do so.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect user information that may be used to identify an individual when you use the Site. Sometimes you may submit it to us yourself, other times it may be collected automatically. You can manage and change your preferences as outlined below. We collect information you provide directly to us, information from third parties, and information that we collect through automated means. For example, we collect:
- registration information you provide when you create an account, enter a promotion, or link your profile on a third-party site or platform with your registration account, such as, including, but not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, home or other physical address, email address, phone number, username and password, or other relevant information to be Personal Information (‘Personal Information’);
- information you provide when you request information, send feedback regarding the Services, contact SolarGaps;
- shipping and billing information, transaction history;
- information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications, such as your public posts;
- information sent directly to another user, post, or similar functionality, where we are permitted by applicable law to collect this information;
- information we obtain from a third party, such as a site or platform provider, about use of our applications on third-party platforms or devices;
- location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with one of our sites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information;
- activity information about your use, and the use by any person(s) you authorize through your account, of our sites and applications, such as the content you view or post, how often you use our services, and your preferences;
- usage, viewing, technical, and device data when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms, or open emails we send, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, IP address, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, language use, software crash reports.
This information is essential for the provision and quality of our services. We do not collect Personal Information about you without your knowledge. You may decline to provide us with your information. However, this will limit your ability to use our Services. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit most of the Site, but you may be unable to access certain options and services. When you register or become a member of the Site or provide information to SolarGaps in any other manner, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information. You may review, change or remove your information if contact email@example.com and request it.
2. MEANS OF COLLECTING AND PROCESSING DATA
3. INFORMATION USE
Our primary goal in collecting, using, and sharing user information is to enhance your experience on the app, support the app, and improve its features, performance, and other elements. We will not use your user information without a valid legal basis to do so. Consistent with applicable law and choices and controls that may be available to you, we use the Personal Information we collect from you to deliver, optimize and improve our services, promote our Services and services and/or products of third-party, to provide customer support, to undertake necessary security and identify verification checks, to process any of your online transactions, to assist your participation in third-party promotions, meet certain business requirements and for any other purpose related to the operation of the Services, to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
Your Personal Information may also be used by us to provide you with: (1) promotional offers and information regarding our products and services; and (2) promotional offers and information regarding the products and services of our partners, in order to enlarge the range of provided products and improve our customer service; and (3) advertising and content that is targeted to your interests, (4) interactive communications, such as notifications of activity by topic or contributor to the e-mail address that you provide to us under your permission to receive them, as well as e-mails highlighting new features, promotions or contests on the website to those users who have expressly provided us with their permission to send such communications as part of their user profile.
From time-to-time, we may request information from you via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is voluntary and you have the choice of whether or not to disclose such information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, correspondence address and telephone number), and demographic information (such as zip or postal code or age). By accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to use of your name for ads and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Unless you have elected not to receive promotional information, we may also use your Personal Information (including your email address and phone number) to provide you with information regarding our products, services and products and services from third parties carefully selected by us.
We may share your Personal Information with our carefully selected partners (including any other parties that have data sharing arrangements with the latter). Please, note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company is controlled by that company and becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices. We may share your information in the following ways:
- when you allow us to share your personal information with another company;
- electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services;
- directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites;
- when companies perform services on our behalf, like marketing and advertising, and customer service, credit card processing, e-mailing and hosting services on the Site; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law; these companies are subject to agreements that require them to maintain the confidentiality of your information and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose; with respect to credit card processing, we do not collect, store, or process any credit card information, if you do not want your information to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer of your information by not using that particular service;
- when we share your personal information with your consent, including when you post personal information on public forums or blogs accessible to third parties.
4. CERTAIN EXCLUDED DISCLOSURES
We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (1) comply with any legal process served on us, any of our sites or the services or in circumstances where we are under a substantially similar legal obligation; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act to protect the personal safety of users of the services or the public. If, in our sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud us, the company , or any other user of the services in any way including but not limited or payment fraud, or if we suspect you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), we reserve the right to share this information (together with your identity) with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, appropriate agencies and relevant authorities; (4) for the purpose of research on the prevention of addiction, data can be made anonymous and passed on to the respective institutions.
You may ‘opt out’ from receiving any promotional communications either by choosing to opt out in an email you receive from us, or at any time by sending an email, or by writing to us at Customer Service.
In addition, Users in the European Economic Area and some other jurisdictions have certain legal rights to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. Your rights may include:
- updating, and deleting your registration account;
- choosing or changing your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts;
- choosing whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- choosing whether we share your personal information with other companies so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services;
- requesting removal of your personal information from a public forum on one of our sites or application.
To exercise these rights, you may contact us here.
The rights and options described above are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law. In situations in which we process personal data on behalf of our User, we may refer the request to the relevant User and cooperate with their handling of the request, subject to any special contractual arrangement with that User.
In addition to these rights, Users in the European Economic Area have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority. However, we encourage you to contact us first, and we will do our very best to resolve your concern.
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products, and services to you, and some of our Services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions about the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, and your rights regarding that personal information, please contact us.
We understand the importance of security and the techniques needed to secure information. We store all of the Personal Information we receive directly from you in an encrypted and password-protected database residing within our secure network behind active state-of-the-art firewall software. Our servers located in Azure Cloud Service (Microsoft) We use industry standard physical, electronic, and organizational safeguards to protect your user information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure, and use all our reasonable endeavors to protect your privacy and ensure your safety, and we regularly review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. However, we are unable to provide you with 100 % guarantee of Internet data transmission safety, as it does not exist. If you are concerned that your privacy may have been breached, please contact us in the manner provided below.
7. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
To bring you the Services, we operate globally. Personal Information collected on the services may be stored and processed in any country in which we or our affiliates, suppliers or agents maintain facilities. By using our services, you expressly consent to any transfer of information outside of your country (including to countries that may not be assessed as having adequate privacy laws). Nevertheless, we take steps to ensure that our agents, affiliates and suppliers comply with our standards of privacy regardless of their location.
8. THIRD-PARTY PRACTICES
9. PARTNERSHIP WITH ADVERTISERS AND OTHER COMPANIES
We may use Aggregate/Anonymous Information for any purpose and share such data with any third parties, including advertisers. We gather such information (as well as information from third-party market researchers) to describe our services to partners and to assist our advertisers and sponsors to better understand our audience. We do not disclose personally identifying information about our users to these parties.
10 . LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The Services operate ‘AS-IS’ and ‘AS-AVAILABLE’ without liability of any kind. We are not responsible for events beyond our direct control. Due to the complex and ever-changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we claim that there will be error-free performance regarding the privacy of your Personal Information, and we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages relating to the use or release of said Personal Information.
11. CONTACT DETAILS